My plan: Grab gear and head to New Boston. Gather folks. Cut all trees within 1500 yards. Take shifts on patrol in Ghillie Suits. Put hand crank on well and wood stove in kitchen. Make house look abandoned.
My existing gear, most of which is for camping, power outages, and winter driving.
- Survival Spark Magnesium Survival Fire Starter with Compass and Whistle: Link: http://a.co/
- Buck knife
- Boyscout manual
- Wool blankets in car
- Old but oiled 22 caliber long rifle hunting rifle with scope. Old 12 gauge shot gun.
- Potable Aqua Water Purification Treatment (50 Tablets) - Portable Emergency Drinking Water and Water for Camping: Link: http://a.co/
- Cynergy Lifelight All-in-One Waterproof Emergency Crank Flashlight complete with Wind Up Rechargeable LED lights, Window Breaker, Seatbelt Cutter, Compass, USB Cell Phone Charger, and Red Light Flasher. Link: http://a.co/
- RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio For Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp And 2000mAh Power Bank
- First Aid Only All-purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case with Zipper, 299-Piece Kit: Link: http://a.co/2Up623f
What I'd like to get if had more very disposable income
- SAS Tactical Survival Bow by Survival Archery Systems Link: http://a.co/2ryESMR
- Ghost Ghillie Suit™ by Arcturus Camo - Advanced 3D Camo by Arcturus Camo Link: http://a.co/1MjS0Dm
- ULTIMATE MRE, 2018 and up Inspection Date Meals Ready-to-Eat, Case of 12 Genuine US Military Surplus with Western Frontier's Inspection and Guarantee. by Western Frontier Link: http://a.co/5Je6LK1
- (cook on any heat, and throw at zombies) Lodge L12DO3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Iron Cover, Pre-Seasoned, 9-Quart Link: http://a.co/
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!