My plan: Grab gear and head to New Boston. Gather folks. Cut all trees within 1500 yards. Take shifts on patrol in Ghillie Suits. Put hand crank on well and wood stove in kitchen. Make house look abandoned.
My existing gear, most of which is for camping, power outages, and winter driving.
- Buck knife
- Boyscout manual
- Wool blankets in car
- Old but oiled 22 caliber long rifle hunting rifle with scope. Old 12 gauge shot gun.
- Potable Aqua Water Purification Treatment (50 Tablets) - Portable Emergency Drinking Water and Water for Camping: Link: http://a.co/
- First Aid Only All-purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case with Zipper, 299-Piece Kit http://a.co/2Up623f
What I'd like to get if had more very disposable income
- SAS Tactical Survival Bow by Survival Archery Systems Link: http://a.co/2ryESMR
- Ghost Ghillie Suit™ by Arcturus Camo - Advanced 3D Camo by Arcturus Camo Link: http://a.co/1MjS0Dm
- ULTIMATE MRE, 2018 and up Inspection Date Meals Ready-to-Eat, Case of 12 Genuine US Military Surplus with Western Frontier's Inspection and Guarantee. by Western Frontier Link: http://a.co/5Je6LK1